Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fuchsia Hair

Well, it seems that I am getting much closer to needing to dye my hair. When my son was home last summer, I informed him that I had no intention of being a "blue haired" little old lady when his job caused my normally brownish hair to turn to shades of white. My grandma used to use bluing in her white hair to enhance the "whiteness" often turning it a very pretty shade of blue.

I am NOT my grandma. I love the color pink...the brighter and bolder - the better. So I told him that he will be responsible for the rest of my life to keep me in vogue with hair dye to keep me in the pink.

So bud, if you read this, know that every day, I am finding new white strands popping up. When I hit about 50%, the dying will need to start for sure. Don't make too many plans for that cute little sports car you have been emailing me about - think PINK!

When I go pink, I WILL post pictures. Wonder what my boss will think. He already knows I am a bit off.

No comments: